Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Running vs. Gilmore Girls

It's 10:10 am and I promised myself I would run for at least 30 minutes today. Even if I'm running 11 minute miles, I have promised myself I would run outside for 30 consecutive minutes. 

After I took the kids to school, I came home and made myself an Egg McMuffin.  I washed it down with a fun-sized Snickers and a Twix. I caught up to a few e-mails during the digestion process.  And then I did some channel surfing and found an episode of Gilmore Girls on ABC-Family.

Now I'm just sitting here, watching my friends from Stars Hollow and feeling guilty because I'm still not running.

I really love Gilmore Girls.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, cant wait to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! You're holding our flasks, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only ran 20 minutes. But I ran at a good clip, so I forgave myself immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete