Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is This a Problem?

I just spent 30 minutes sweeping my son's room of all the saw dust and paint chips that were created on Monday night. I know full well that Manfriend is coming back here tonight to sand the shit out of the joint compound that binds the 100-year old plaster to the new drywall. 

It's going to be a dirty, dusty process. I know this because Manfriend requested we purchase some dust masks. 

And yet, I just spent 30 minutes sweeping my son's room of all the saw dust and paint chips that were created on Monday night.

Maybe it's time for medication.

2 comments:

  1. If by medication you mean wine, well then - yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine slows me down, but it doesn't stop me. :)

    The only GOOD thing about this project is that it is in the back of the condo and it has a door, so i can shut it. When we renovated the living and dining rooms and foyer, I was in Hell, because they're all in the center of the house. There was no shutting of doors to ignore it.

    Blah. This too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete