Friday, December 30, 2011

Swallow

It's 7:40 am and as soon as we've had a cup of coffee, we're going to get into the little guy's room and paint his walls.

Swallow.

That's the color.  

Swallow.

That's a tough one to figure out without a color chip in your hands, isn't it.

A clue: The next shade darker than Swallow -- and what I hope to paint my bedroom later this year -- is ... Anonymous.

Helpful?

No?

I've got to wonder what kind of day the Paint Namer at Behr was having when this card of four colors made it to their desk. Or better yet, what happened the night prior. 

Swallow is grey.  Anonymous is a darker grey.

That's what I know.



2 comments:

  1. Paint colors are a mystery to me. I have walls in my house painted "Beachcomber" and "Espresso" - if you asked me, I'd just say they are beige and brown.

    I agree on the possible activities of the Paint Naming Guy. There has to be something different he's either doing or ingesting that gives him the ability to say "That's not Dark Red - that's 'Passion's Flame'!".

    Obviously I'm missing out.

    Anonymous as a bedroom color? There's a joke there somewhere, but I'm going to hold my tongue.


    Later.

    ReplyDelete