Monday, January 9, 2012

Real, Desperate Housewife

I just identified with a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills.

Fucking shoot me now, please.

Kyle's acting like a total psycho, but I understand why. I've walked a mile in her psychotic wedges.  It's tough when the expectations/standards you have for yourself aren't necessarily the expectations/standards of others who are close to you. Wise people handle it better than Kyle and I. 

I hope Kyle's therapist can introduce the "pause" button to her, as mine did to me two years ago. It works, even though the in-the-moment insides you are putting on pause are churning so hard you think you're going to shit your pants.

So you don't ever confuse us, I've never had the luxury of ruining two elaborate dinners in Hawaii with my brand of crazy.

I need to turn the channel, before I write a post about identifying with Brad Goreski.

Pop of Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment