Tuesday, March 27, 2012

No Logic

This morning, we couldn't get the computer started. It kept making a sound like it was about to fire up, but then it just wouldn't 'catch'.  It wasn't at all unlike the sounds a gas stove top makes when the pilot light is out.


The fucking logic board is toast.  


It's $310 to fix the logic board and a possibility that in fixing the logic board, the hard drive will die.


Or then, there's the iPad.


Although I didn't go to the Genius Bar with Husband, I can give you a 99% guarantee that when he was given his options, he got an erection over the possibility of buying an iPad.


I just hear the garage door shut.  He should be upstairs any minute.


I'm twisting and turning at the thought of spending an unplanned/unbudgeted $400 on a computer.  He'll fake concern on my behalf, but I know he's doing the Happy Dance on the inside.


{Shakes fist angrily at the sky}






No comments:

Post a Comment