Friday, March 23, 2012

When It Rains...

My allergies have never, ever, ever been worse. 

I've been up since three am itching my eyes and blowing my nose. 

I am positively miserable. 

And tomorrow's forecast -- an important weather day for me since I'm going to spend 3 hours and 50 minutes running in it -- is illustrated by one of those dreadful dark gray clouds, with lightning bolts and rain and sharp, pelt-y particles dropping out of it: 



Which makes perfect, perfect sense.

I'm going back to bed. I will leave my bedroom when the allergy season is over. Or, when I need to go get the Nathan four bottle fuel/hydration belt for tomorrow's date with the rain.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better.

    On the plus side, didn't you have one of your best training runs in weather that was cold and horrible? Maybe the Big Guy upstairs just wants to make sure you do well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks. Long runs in the rain are truly miserable things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm getting the 'all-possible-scenarios' training deal. Snow, rain, wind, mildly warm temps ... all I need yet is extreme heat, monsoon and locusts.

    Then I'll be set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it doesn't rain on you! And I hope your run goes great!
    I agree with Dlae, you are prepared, you have run in worse conditions!

    (Maybe a Snickers will help???)

    ReplyDelete