Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why Twitter is the Fucking Bomb

I've been stewing in my own hateful misery all day.

I'm feeling majorly overworked and under-appreciated on the home front. Two people asked me why my lips were pursed so abnormally tightly today.

I've been ANGRY.

I've had nothing but 2 containers of Oikos Greek Yogurt and a handful of Goldfish since I got up at 7 am.

I'm also HANGRY.

I gave Husband the recipes I intended on making tonight and said, "You do it."  And against my don't drink during the week rule, opened a bottle of wine and started some vacant staring at Pinterest and Twitter Screens.

Some people are all ... aTwitter? ... about Leland's new t-shirts. So I checked it out. But they're all standard mannish, manly-cut t-shirts.

So I tweeted him. 

And two minutes later, he tweeted back.

If you can't see this, I suggested he offer some spaghetti tanks for the ladies and in return, I'd run my marathon in one of em.

He responded (two minutes later. did you catch that?): sweet will try thanks.

Day. Got. Better.

Marathon. Seems. Easier.

That's 26.2 fuckin' miles of Leland!

Let's run, bitches.




4 comments:

  1. PURE EFFIN AWESOMENESS :) I know you love you some Leland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could hear the squeeeeeee of delight from across the border.

    So if I tweet Beth, what can I get?

    I almost don't want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. High fives to all my brah's and sista's

    ReplyDelete