Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chanting, Free Balls, New Work and Bananas

I chanted on Monday, found one tennis and two golf balls during my hill workout on Tuesday, met a potential new client today and then went to Trader Joe's to solicit a donation of bananas for next week's Jogathon.

I'm having a super great week.

I tried something that was outside of my comfort zone and it left me relaxed and centered.*

I needed a ball to roll my foot on during my outside hill workout, and my hill (or the Universe?) provided one (three, actually) to me.**

New business is finding me.***

Trader Joe's might give me free bananas. ****

I'm really liking this week.

# # 

* I need to blog about this experience. It was significant. I felt weightless for the entire day.

** I'm adding a golf ball to the pre- and post-workout routine.   Awesome.

*** I thought new work just meant some money. Money is helpful, but the real bang is having people value my ideas and contributions.  I love what I do.

**** Free bananas!






1 comment:

  1. Relaxed? Centered? Weightless?

    My guesses are either piggy-backed by Leland Chapman, or something involving peyote.

    Of course, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete