Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreams

Last night I had a dream that I showed up to the race and had forgotten everything.  I only had two of my four flasks, no Gatorade, and I left my golf ball and tape at home by the fireplace.

On the upside, the race ended in a gift shoppe, and I ran the full 26.2 miles in 30 minutes, 55 seconds.

When I was nearly full-term with Daughter, I started having really screwed up dreams, including one where I saw Jesus in the sun room of my neighbor's condo.  Our eyes met, he smiled at me and then gave me the thumbs up sign.

That is all.




4 comments:

  1. Hysterical! You know why? Because I saw that image and I thought..."my Jesus didn't look so smarmy". So I threw caution to the wind and posted w/out an image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to think you have to be possessed to be a runner! And what's with the golf ball? If you need a new one, I'll send you one that's pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make colored golf balls??? I want black!!! :)

    ReplyDelete