Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Week in Review

On Mother's Day, the four of us went outside and got down to business: Gardening Business.

It was the best. And every day since then, we've sat outside for a period of time -- either in the front yard or the back yard -- to just enjoy the sun.

I blogged about it ... but not here.  

I blogged about it here --> My Sacred Outside Space.  

After a glorious Mother's Day, I've had a full, but peaceful week. Lots of biz meetings and calls, writing and editing. I cleaned the living room (including the fireplace) and washed all of the Winter hats and mittens and scarves. I've used the Neti Pot successfully THREE times.  Rick Crapster is responding well to the thyroid and kidney medications and is acting like his old, McBoyish self. I baked Gooey Chocolate Cookies this morning while my kids were getting ready for school.

And the blood blister on my left foot from a few weeks back finally peeled off.

I've missed workouts and haven't picked up my knitting needles in forever.

But I feel balanced.

It's so weird.

Tomorrow, I get in my car and head downtown to have lunch with a former colleague, NATO be damned.  This could wipe out my balance, so I'm just going to enjoy it the rest of the evening.



2 comments:

  1. I thought of you

    http://heyrunnergirl.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain ... this was PERFECTION! I didn't know about the running series! Thanks for sending my way!

      Delete